• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » TheD.Clan » Recruitment » SIlex
SIlex
SilexDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 2:43 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Volunteer
Hey guys im Silex, im 16 yo and i come from germany.
i wanna join KoD cause of ur good servers and i like communities like clans or guilds. I play dmomam, my favourite classes are warrior and assasin (but i love the warri :P ) so 1st warri 2nd assa. I played dm 3-4 month then i got a break and now im playin again since 1 month and its still the game wich makes the most fun for me :D.
who can vouch 4 me : {Kod} Dissy

NikitsonDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 5:26 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Member
Woh. its pretty nice to see the new ppl who wanna join us!
i remeber you...you played with us this night.
but i remeber only your nickname happy ...so will see for vouching.

DissociactiveDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 2:44 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Yeah, you got my vouch. You'r pretty good warrior and archer.

DonSpeedyDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 9:03 PM | Message # 4
Major
Group: Clan Friends
ich kenn dich zwar nicht, aber immer schön wenn kod neue member kriegt smile

ps: der server gehört uns auch zur hälfte .________________. biggrin

Added (2010-03-25, 9:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
pps: i vouche for him, hes a good guy ... and mage *_*

Message edited by DonSpeedy - Thursday, 2010-03-25, 9:03 PM

MrTinyDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 7:50 PM | Message # 5
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
I'v seen his mage assassin and lighing mage and i think his quite gd for the time his played.

I vouch for him. :P

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

NikitsonDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 9:48 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
so .. Tiny you word is finally?
or you wanna test him smth?

HakkenDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 10:00 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
I have to say NO. I saw you playing on our joint server, and i wasn't really impressed. Especially while ur main is warrior, and we have many great warriors, like tiny, alni or dissy (and twisty)

EDIT
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Definite NO. I was playing with him (incognito), and i must say, that i don't want him in KoD. He says that his secondary class is assa? maybe, but i killed him with my lvl 1 mage. In open combat. and it wasn't like he had 5 hp, no.

Also, he was bugging. He went out of the map and bombed humans from the top (map with 2 bridges in middle.)

And, i think that everyone knows how bombing goes, right? take bomb, run, jump, turn, throw, detonate.... wait. He was taking bomb running putting it where he want it and running away. rly Pr0w4y

There are just 10 types of pealpe. Thoose who understands binary and thoose who don't.

Message edited by Hakken - Saturday, 2010-03-27, 10:52 AM

DissociactiveDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 11:23 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Well his sin skills are rly not best (he kinda doesn't have chance against my sin as well) and ur dodging skills r good too so it's not the reason of saying no at the moment. But look at his playing time - 5 months heh? Was u gd at ur 5 months of playing? I don't think so.

PS
Try to remember me in the beginning ^^
Was i different from him if to talk about skill?

Message edited by Dissociactive - Saturday, 2010-03-27, 11:23 AM

DonSpeedyDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 2:32 PM | Message # 9
Major
Group: Clan Friends
yeah, i would say we all started little ... disso is absolutely right wink

PS: if you guys don't want him ... in case of emergency ... we can take him biggrin tongue

Message edited by DonSpeedy - Saturday, 2010-03-27, 2:35 PM

MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 2:37 PM | Message # 10
Clanleader
Hakken, there is a lvl of skill in bombing, look at niki...i don't think if u boomed u'd get even close to the score he gets...
And to remind u his been playing 5 months, u'v been playing over a year. His war is quite gd for only 5 months, he stance, slash a lil and dodge. For 5 months that’s quite gd.
His sin aye needs work but i saw him on 4 maps, full maps, and he got ok scores in them. That also goes for his mage(only score his lighting though.

U r being a lil harsh hakken, his only played DM for 5 months against u thats played over a year... And remember DM doesn’t have a wide verity to chose from. Most of the rly gd players r in what clans r left, there r only ok players, newbie and nubs to chose from. This days all i'm looking for is ok players and some newbie players that show they r willing to learn and have the ability to be gd players in the future which i think he has. D:

If u didn't like him coz he was mean to u(like insulted u) then ofc i would day right now he is not coming in but he didn’t. tongue

I will leave this open until Sunday, if no1 says his not a nice guy his in. tongue

DissociactiveDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 3:31 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
Quote (Speex)
in case of emergency ... we can take him

angry No wai!

ZorockDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 5:32 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Group: Moderators
I haven't seen him play, so I won't vouch for or against him yet.. But I do want you all to know that the standard of clans are falling... Being a clan in DM soon means nothing. Ofc clans can be made just for fun.. But where does the fun go when clans with good people just let everybody join?

When I wrote my application to join KoD, I thought that it was a chance to become a part of good players with tactics and clanwars. I was acknowledged as a good archer and because there weren't many good archers, I was allowed to join smile I practiced a lot in colosseum and ctf maps to become a good player (a special thanks to Fuzz and Spike for showing me how to play) .. After playing for 5 months I still felt like a newbie. Not until playing for about a year I felt good enough to join a clan, and you know why? Because clans back then had awesome players with great skills!

If we start letting everybody join then soon every newbie in DM will be in a clan and the game will die for sure, because the newbies have achieved the hardest thing.

I know it's a little rude to turn down an application without a good reason like, if the person is rude or cheats or something. But Imo it's necessary.

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 6:03 PM | Message # 13
Clanleader
Most players can become good players if some1 showed them, not all.
I have seen him play, even though his played for 5 months his active a lot in that time, more then most. Seeing that i believe his a good investment.
I do not think the clan expectations are low.
I see skilled players that r at peak and i see players that r achieving much more than others that have played the same amount of time. Thoughts r the players i allow in. If a player that’s only played 1 month and hasn’t achieved much i would say no.
Ateist, Times have changed in DM, ofc i would not allow ppl in for no reason. When u played there where still DE servers now all the servers r privately owned and most with highly altered settings.

If a nub applied i'd say no and i have done in the past, but this player has potential and i won’t turn down a potentially gd player just because he hasn't played as much as most of us. That will just be dumb...

ZorockDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 7:11 PM | Message # 14
Major general
Group: Moderators
Tiny.. I am merely making a point. I am still willing to let him join, but I WILL keep a skeptic eye on him =)
But I do hope that we can all be friends with Silex, dry

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

NikitsonDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 8:13 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
as i said i cant say about Silex
i ve played with him about some days ago but i didnt paid attention oh him.

anyway.. do not be on principle... you could well be right, though..

Forum » TheD.Clan » Recruitment » SIlex
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024