[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » TheD.Clan » Recruitment » SIlex
SIlex
HellDate: Sunday, 2010-03-28, 0:21 AM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Clan Friends
Quote (Ateist)
But I do want you all to know that the standard of clans are falling...

They have already fallen down...
Quote (Ateist)
Being a clan in DM soon means nothing.

Well...I would say, now it almost means nothing, for example, I don't feel as if I am in EYE, I guess, for obvious reasons.
Quote (Ateist)
When I wrote my application to join KoD, I thought that it was a chance to become a part of good players with tactics and clanwars. I was acknowledged as a good archer and because there weren't many good archers, I was allowed to join

Still there were very many players that time in comparison to what we are having now.
Quote (Ateist)
If we start letting everybody join then soon every newbie in DM will be in a clan and the game will die for sure, because the newbies have achieved the hardest thing.

Already dead, hardly 1 serv is full, the hardest thing is not to join a clan, as for me, it is to become well-known for smth...to become outstanding, not just for being in a clan.
Quote (MrTiny)
If a nub applied i'd say no and i have done in the past, but this player has potential and i won’t turn down a potentially gd player just because he hasn't played as much as most of us. That will just be dumb...

Agree, Funneh ^^

I am your road to HELL xD

DonSpeedyDate: Sunday, 2010-03-28, 0:27 AM | Message # 17
Major
Quote (Hell)
They have already fallen down...

aye: tsh exists happy biggrin wink

h@†3Date: Monday, 2010-03-29, 10:24 PM | Message # 18
Counselor
Group: Administrators
Well Hell ur words are kinda understandable... But lets say this as last point. Every single clan is waiting for a "new" DM (f.e. Project Offset or others)

At least u still havent decided but i guess he wont reply anyway... (this still is a joining request and no discussion-thread ^^)
And for his skills... When i read bugging I guess he isnt using it in main. (maybe I´m wrong then correct me) and for the bombing... I guess u also know my oppinion ^^

As long as u dont agree he wont join anayway... because this is taking to long in process. Make fast descissions but not rash ones. As for me I wont let u wait for more then 3 days. ^^
Anyway keep watching for mates. Also in TF2 and L4D (1+2)

°~._Who thinks to be something, stoped to become someting_.~°

MrTinyDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 11:21 PM | Message # 19
Clanleader
I'm accepting him as member and will invite him to our steam goup.
As for bugging i'v never seen him use bugs when i'v played with him even when i'm under defferent nicknames.
But none the less i will talk to him about it.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

HakkenDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 9:09 PM | Message # 20
Colonel
Group: Member
TO ALL:
I'm harsh. And what? we're talking about taking a guy in clan, and i thought that evryone can say what we think abt. it. >.<

There are just 10 types of pealpe. Thoose who understands binary and thoose who don't.

JilakoDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 7:25 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
Hakken ,you can be harsh, then don't use low arguments (not to say crappy arguments..)

He says that his secondary class is assa? maybe, but i killed him with my lvl 1 mage. In open combat. and it wasn't like he had 5 hp, no.
cool, i already killed tur with lvl 1 mage and he was warrior, so tur is a noob, right? and same for maaanyy people? And don't forget that silex is recent player and i guess he never got trained by old/good/pros players and so still does mistakes

Also, he was bugging. He went out of the map and bombed humans from the top (map with 2 bridges in middle.)

Shall i remind you that after a little time you joined KoD , you asked me for lightning bug? And don't say me you never bugged. Also, killing a camping bombing assa with a mage isn't specially hard..

And, i think that everyone knows how bombing goes, right? take bomb, run, jump, turn, throw, detonate.... wait. He was taking bomb running putting it where he want it and running away. rly Pr0w4y

Soooo, Stan, Nikitson and me are not worthing to be in a clan if i good understood? (niki, don't take i bad, i just took your name as exemple cause you're known for bombing and cause you're far from being noob, even if i don't like your style) . I also notices that before you complained about that he camps with bombs and there you complain about that he no more camps but still use bombs.

I know that it doesn't concern me at all so no need to tell it to me.

What am I , Who am I except a ghost from old times?

ZorockDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 11:57 AM | Message # 22
Major general
Group: Moderators
Guys.. this is not a trial.. It is an election for whether or not he should join. If hakken believes he shouldn't then let him vouch for that. The rest of you vouch for him to join and if you get the major part of the votes, then he is in.
I'm not gonna vouch though, because I haven't seen him play yet. Or at least I don't remember it tongue

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

MrTinyDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 5:08 PM | Message # 23
Clanleader
Voting cloed.

Coz of this thread i will test him and ask 2 or 2 trustees who r online to join me.
I'll get his steam and this will be done 2morow and the result will be 2morow...

Voting is for me and hate too see if any1 is against the applying player coz he is rude or is not at all gd.
In this chat it was brout up his not gd but very harshly. if u have a real problem mail me don't say "ur shit" infront of him its not right.

The resutls is that his in.
His a nice guy and has learnt fast in the time his played. And all i can see there is only 1 or 2 person against him.

NEXT Time, mail me or hate conserning why u vot no for a applying player,d on't post it openly where the player can see it, its rude and turns the thread into a flam fest.

SilexDate: Thursday, 2010-04-01, 1:45 PM | Message # 24
Private
Group: Volunteer
tiny id sent u a pm with my steamaddy

MrTinyDate: Thursday, 2010-04-01, 5:26 PM | Message # 25
Clanleader
Silex is in kod! tongue

Welcome

DonSpeedyDate: Thursday, 2010-04-01, 6:33 PM | Message # 26
Major
nice happy
good boy *.* biggrin

ZorockDate: Friday, 2010-04-02, 12:00 PM | Message # 27
Major general
Group: Moderators
Welcome to the family Silex =)

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

DissociactiveDate: Friday, 2010-04-02, 1:57 PM | Message # 28
Colonel
Group: Member
Welcome to KoD.

SilexDate: Sunday, 2010-04-04, 10:35 AM | Message # 29
Private
Group: Volunteer
thx i feel very honored happy

Message edited by Silex - Sunday, 2010-04-04, 10:36 AM

h@†3Date: Monday, 2010-04-05, 9:51 AM | Message # 30
Counselor
Well in fact of ur not answering in steam... I´m a bit afflicted. Well would have been nice to have a chat with ya, but since ur not answering this is sort of impossible.

°~._Who thinks to be something, stoped to become someting_.~°

Forum » TheD.Clan » Recruitment » SIlex
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024