Thursday, 2024-05-16, 8:40 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | HoN Morten M. Juhl (Snipercat) Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » TheD.Clan » Recruitment » HoN Morten M. Juhl (Snipercat) Application (Application for HoN)
HoN Morten M. Juhl (Snipercat) Application
SnipercatDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 10:14 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
1. As the thread name says my name is Morten M. Juhl.

2. My day of birth is 3. April 1994.

3. I live in Denmark in a city called "Sønderborg"/Sonderburg.

4. As the thread name says too my game name is Snipercat (in hon it is Snipercat_)

5. I got to know TGA because i got two friends, Zorock and GetNerded (Fuzz), who is members.

6. I want to join the clan cuz i think it could be fun, and i want to learn more if there is more to learn from the clan and then the two i mentioned before wanted me to join smile

7. I want to join the HoN squad, and two "heroes" i can play well is Swiftblade and predator and actually nearly any other not-so-fragile heroes. besides HoN i got CSS, TF2, DoD source and many others.

8. I have been playing HoN since some of the last month of the beta, like one or two months before summer holiday.

9. I am at 1600 + in HoN and i would say i am about mid skill.

10. As said in the answer for number "5" Zorock and GetNerded (Fuzz) can Vouch for me smile

Forum » TheD.Clan » Recruitment » HoN Morten M. Juhl (Snipercat) Application (Application for HoN)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024