• »
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » TheD.Clan » Clan Information » TG server dm default ctf
TG server dm default ctf
NestaliaDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 11:57 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Volunteer
i was play on ur server today bcoz tsh-eye server was password
i mean wtf fireball and fireorb 100+ dmg?? mage spams r op ...... ppl use speedhack and archer bugs and teamswticht bug ...... ppl teamkill and i cant stop them

i make screenshots and put them in 1 pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/123xyd.jpg/
ppl rage a lot and kill every1 and it anoying

make mage less strong and ban speedhack and teamkill

NestaliaDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 11:58 PM | Message # 2
Private
i was play on ur server today bcoz tsh-eye server was password
i mean wtf fireball and fireorb 100+ dmg?? mage spams r op ...... ppl use speedhack and archer bugs and teamswticht bug ...... ppl teamkill and i cant stop them

i make screenshots and put them in 1 pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/123xyd.jpg/
ppl rage a lot and kill every1 and it anoying

make mage less strong and ban speedhack and teamkill

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 0:39 AM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Clan Friends
On-topic: Well, you can simply play on the TSH-TG-EYE shared server, it has Mage class nerfed a little, and avoid this one?
Quote (Nestalia)
i mean wtf fireball and fireorb 100+ dmg??

Yeah, that's the default settings options. Enjoy.

Off-topic: I thought Slovenian people knew how to write proper English wink

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

DonSpeedyDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:12 AM | Message # 4
Major
rofl. at least people don't flame in our forum xP

Quote (Turalyon)
Off-topic: I thought Slovenian people knew how to write proper English wink

giggling

KamiziDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 10:32 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Moderators
1st. Why is this topic made in "Recruitment"?
2nd. it'd default
3rd. I don't have anti-speedhack plugin (at least so far)
4th. I cannot launch my DM, so I cannot even go on this server (I haven't played there so far)
5th. who said it's supposed to be balanced, anyway, fireball power is the same as on shared server and 127 dmg on fireball happens even there so don't complain about it
6th. ppl should be able to choose if they want to play on shared or on default, sometimes it's funny to play on unbalanced games too ;p
7th. I won't nerf a mage... it's default settings not nerfed settings.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 10:57 AM | Message # 6
Major
Quote (Kamizi)
5th. who said it's supposed to be balanced, anyway
6th. ppl should be able to choose if they want to play on shared or on default, sometimes it's funny to play on unbalanced games too ;p

A certain comment comes to mind from Kamizi: "Nerfing a mage made DM unbalanced"

Yeah true, yesterday there was password on the shared server although I don't know why, I only saw 4 people on it when I was informed of it.
So yeah, people who don't like default settings, simply don't join that server, simple as that.

Quote (Kamizi)
4th. I cannot launch my DM, so I cannot even go on this server (I haven't played there so far)

What seems to be the problem? I might be able to help.

KamiziDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:00 AM | Message # 7
Major general
Dunno... reinstalling didn't help, rebooting also. When I'm trying to launch the game, nothing happens :O. Steam shows I'm in game just for few secs and then it goes back to "Onling" nothing else :/
mm.exe closes in 1 sec and that's all :/ I really have no idea what's wrong. Also I've resintalled steam hoping it's the problem...

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:11 AM | Message # 8
Major
Try right-clicking on Dark Messiah on Steam, go under Properties, click on "Set Launch Options" and see if there is something like "-quit" or "-q" written there (that would shutdown your game on launch). And if it is not, type "-windowed" inside (without the " ") for the game to launch in Windowed mode and see if you crash again.
If that doesn't help, try finding the latest driver for your graphical card.
If you already tried that, try adding "-dxlevel 80 -heapsize 256000" in "Set Launch Options".
If that does nothing, try adding "height=1400 width=1050" so that you open in smaller resolution and see if it works.
If even THAT doesn't help, you might consider reinstalling Windows.

MightyMalcolmDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:17 AM | Message # 9
Sergeant
Quote (Kamizi)
5th. who said it's supposed to be balanced
???? kam?? every game MUST be balanced otherwise, speaking from a developer's point of view, you don't need to sell it. look at WoW, how many patches were launched in the attempt to keep every class at the same level (i bet fuzz could provide the details here as i never played it).
so do i understand this correctly: you are totally aware of the fact that mages (and along with them also prsts) are completely unbalanced, but you allow 3 ppl on your server to get the unfair advantage of playing them? and the rest can see what they do in the mean( )time? you can't be serious ...

Quote (Kamizi)
3rd. I don't have anti-speedhack plugin (at least so far)
that should be the least of all problems. you need to update your plugins anyway.
speaking of which! what about 3rd person? the anti-exploit blocks that, but it would be a default feature ...

Applause from the audience, please!

Message edited by MightyMalcolm - Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:24 AM

OrcDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:22 AM | Message # 10
Private

5th. who said it's supposed to be balanced, anyway, fireball power is the same as on shared server and 127 dmg on fireball happens even there so don't complain about it

Well, weren't you strongly screaming against the possible nerf on priest which would bring,reporting to you, even more unbalancing? Or you prefer to choose the way you want the game to be unbalanced maybe?
Also, you pretend that priest nor mage requiere a nerf, but yet you took back the limits that malcolm have put on the shared server. Oh, wait, actually no, you've put an even more harsh limit for mage restriction number, silly me! It's like saying "no no, these classes are pretty well , ok, we put a limit on the number of people who can play it, but there are no problems!"

About Nestalia, if you don't want of an overpowered mage, then you'd rather play on the shared server (TSH-TG-EYE), as said in the posts above me.

XoneDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:23 AM | Message # 11
Private
Group: Member
Really, why not colo? O.o Or maybe u can copy paste tsh, tg, eye server's settings tongue

KamiziDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:33 AM | Message # 12
Major general
I know that mage is OP but so far I'm not gonna change anything unless my DM works and I can see how it's in game... and about mages limits, no one would like to play against 8 OP mages at once O.O
The server was changed yesterday when I couldn't launch yet.
All goes to that point: ppl who pay for the server must play on it soon and the decide what changes must be done.
Anti-speedhack thingy is needed Mal o.o 3rd person... I think I'll leave it for now but I it doesn't mean that I don't need it, maybe later. Anti-exploit = wth is it? o.o

MightyMalcolmDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 11:36 AM | Message # 13
Sergeant
Quote (Kamizi)
Anti-exploit = wth is it? o.o
the one that blocks 3rd person, spawn-change, the built-in speedhack, sidespeed exploit, etc

Applause from the audience, please!

NikitsonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 1:50 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Group: Member
Dm Default Set includes Fireorb-107 dmg and fireball 127 max..and also Dm includes Spam, slash, etc..All of this togetger is Exactly The Dark Messiah! And I call you to <3 DM how it is instead of unstopable crying like: "spamer, slasher.." If you are got own by that ways...hm.. maybe you need some more pracitce?

NestaliaDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:09 PM | Message # 15
Private
nooo i own them and they all cry and i hate it ....... too many power of mage
this not real dark messiah no balance ...... no patch no update no shit

Forum » TheD.Clan » Clan Information » TG server dm default ctf
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024