• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » TheD.Clan » Clan Information » TG server dm default ctf
TG server dm default ctf
NestaliaDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:13 PM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Volunteer
sry 2 post in recruit but i not know where put this ...... yes i go play on shared cuz beter settings ther ....... RB sucks too too much change

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:26 PM | Message # 17
Major
Group: Clan Friends
Let's not open another discussion about what "True DM" is.
I bet, Nikitson, that not even you would play something like Team Fortress 2 or World of Warcraft or Minecraft if it got out in Alpha and stayed there without ANY patches, changes, updates, modifications. Dark Messiah does in fact need LOTS of those, and the best way to achieve that is through custom settings, since developers gave up on the game.
Good luck playing Minecraft in 0.7.15.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

MrTinyDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:34 PM | Message # 18
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
Nestalia, the server is on defult settings. If you don't like it change servers don't rage about smth you should already know about if u have played the game longer then a few months.

I don't want this thread turning into a rage match so i am locking it.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:45 PM | Message # 19
Major
Quote (MrTiny)
Nestalia, the server is on defult settings. If you don't like it change servers don't rage about smth you should already know about if u have played the game longer then a few months.

Err, didn't you see Nestalia's post? He clearly said "nooo i own them and they all cry and i hate it ....... too many power of mage" which for me doesn't sound like he's the one raging, but others are when he plays the Mage class.

MrTinyDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 2:48 PM | Message # 20
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
I met this thread turning into a rage match with pert nerfs or nerfs in genral.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

AlnitakDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 5:05 PM | Message # 21
Major general
Group: Member
Quote (Nestalia)
ppl rage a lot

As far as I can see in your screenshots the only whos raging there is "....... hobo", and it seems like he have never joined before a default settings server.
About the teamkilling it's a thing that you also might find in other servers aswell as "speedhackers", the problem is when any admin is there.
The "worst" thing I've saw in that server was 3 undead mages camping on the map ctf_3.

Quote (Nestalia)
archer bugs and teamswticht bug
bhopping allowed

I dont know if those things are allowed or not, its a default settings server so who knows.

Quote (Nestalia)
i mean wtf fireball and fireorb 100+ dmg??

Quote (Nestalia)
make mage less strong

I think you havent still read the server's name: it actually says "TG.... with defaultsettings"

Quote (Nestalia)
this not real dark messiah no balance

Actually this is the real dark messiah
Quote (Nestalia)
no patch no update no shit

if you mean about official patches I do agree that its quite pathetic

You can run but you can´t hide!

Message edited by Alnitak - Sunday, 2011-06-26, 5:09 PM

NikitsonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 9:39 PM | Message # 22
Colonel
Group: Member
Tur, indeed... DM has many holes..but dont you think that exactly that Holes are have name Dark Messiah?
Yeah it maby sounds ridiculous..but it have to think about..really.

I play TF2..when i wanaa to play legit on 100 percent..while DM is very skillfull game, but no-legit..Dm just Fun little community.. no one game has the same.. and we should love it how it is.

TuralyonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 10:44 PM | Message # 23
Major
I agree on the community and "how-to-play it" part, it's a unique game obviously. But that has nothing to do with suggested nerfs and stuff like that. That won't change anything except for maybe one person disagreeing with the other - no one is forcing them to hate each other for that.

Quote (Alnitak)
About the teamkilling it's a thing that you also might find in other servers aswell as "speedhackers"

Teamkilling is barely present on the shared server because of active admins, and "speedhackers" are no where to be seen thanks to anti-speedhacking plugin. But yeah, this can all be changed with maintenance which TG server will have eventually.

Little off topic, but I have a question.
Why does your URL say "kod", your server "TG" and your site "TheD" with a "TG" logo?

ZorockDate: Sunday, 2011-06-26, 10:58 PM | Message # 24
Major general
Group: Moderators
First of all, everybody should stop whining ._. Nestalia, if you don't like the server, don't play on it.... You can check on it once in a while to see if changes happens, which there will.

Secondly, spamming and slashing shouldn't be complained about since its a part of the game. The fact that it does a lot of dmg can be dealt with if the owner(s) of the server see fit, otherwise, GO PLAY ON ANOTHER SERVER ._.

And thirdly, I do believe balancing a game is part of developing a good game. You can't have a single class or two that owns all other classes if the players are equally good, or if a noob is able to pwn for example Turalyon who's doing his best with all other classes.

- Love the game for what it is, make suggestions for changes or don't play at all... No need to hate or flame

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

Forum » TheD.Clan » Clan Information » TG server dm default ctf
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024