Thursday, 2024-04-18, 11:34 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | Regular training - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » DMoMM-Training » Regular training (maybe with TSH....)
Regular training
KamiziDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 0:23 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Moderators
You lazy bastards! That there's no CW coming with anybody doesn't mean that we don't have trainings! We need them weekly otherwise there's no good teamplay on CW's!! So I want to see at least 5 ppl online EVERY thursday at 7 PM ready for the training, starting from THIS thursday. If you cannot be there you must tell me/tiny or write here that you cannot come (and you'd better have good reason for it; not lazyness O.O).
Hope many people will be on thursday's training :3.
Btw. if everything works, we'll have shared trainings with TSH on closed server!

MrTinyDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 9:59 AM | Message # 2
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
I will annouce training time and stuff on DMoMM-squad steam page today, maybe when i make goblineo steam admin he can also post training reminders on this steam group. wink
As for trainings I always think we have 2 or 3 weekas for a cw to get as much training in as posable and we be fine but he is right, we hardly play together and when we do we just kill, no steam work. So, i agree we should start training up weekly, 1 hr a week isn't too much to ask for i think.

I'll be spamming you on skype and steam to come, if u don't preper to be spammed. ;p

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

DonSpeedyDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 4:52 PM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Clan Friends
Quote (Kamizi)
So I want to see at least 5 ppl online EVERY thursday at 7 PM ready for the training, starting from THIS thursday. If you cannot be there you must tell me/tiny or write here that you cannot come (and you'd better have good reason for it; not lazyness O.O).

what iz da punishment? o,o

KamiziDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 8:39 PM | Message # 4
Major general
You'd better don't know o.o But you should beware too Speedy, becoz it's about you too! So don't make me want to punish ya!

DonSpeedyDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 10:40 PM | Message # 5
Major
if you keep talking like that i'll be aiming for you to punish me o,o

voidDate: Thursday, 2011-03-24, 3:54 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Member
S&M? smile

Anywayz, apparently it's thursday today... I woke up thinking it was wednesday, thinking about what to put in my dissitation's presentation tomorrow... But that presentation was today, and I missed it.
Anyway, that's all pretty much beside the point. Thursdays are hard days for me, life intervenes. As for tonight I already have a date... so... I won't be on DM tonight.

But, despair not... Free hugs for everyone anywayz! *Hugz*Hugz*Hugz*
And, to make up for my absence: *hands out a pack of american cookies for everybody to eat*

*slaps kami on the hand, don't be greedy, just one, make sure everyone has a cookie!*

xx

MrTinyDate: Thursday, 2011-03-24, 4:43 PM | Message # 7
Clanleader
Gl with ur date ^^
But what times can u come to training on thursday? i would like to see u in some trainings later in the future.

KamiziDate: Friday, 2011-03-25, 3:43 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaate! Lucky girl(s) o.o
Don't slap me only becoz i'm.... hungry. :O And me iz not greedy! Me iz... ee........(...) greedy. :< (you've got soft hair o.o, me likes) - yes, I was on your hair!

Message edited by Kamizi - Friday, 2011-03-25, 3:44 PM

MrTinyDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-06, 10:03 AM | Message # 9
Clanleader
And speedy and goblineo goes to spam...what a shocker.. (i know i'm late but sh!)

KamiziDate: Thursday, 2011-04-14, 10:04 PM | Message # 10
Major general
I don't like that only Win, Niki and Zorock came on training! where's the rest of TG!? phi.... if I don't see on next training at least 6 ppl including ME! there'll never be CW D:
Tiny, you failed today!!!!!!!!!
Already I'm gonna say that I will not be on 28th april training becoz i'll be on school trip trying to get drunk <3
If sb can't be on training then tell me that before! or write it here.

DonSpeedyDate: Friday, 2011-04-15, 6:22 PM | Message # 11
Major
i think the people who really read you post do already come to the trainings sad

KamiziDate: Friday, 2011-04-15, 6:58 PM | Message # 12
Major general
So others must be burnt!

KamiziDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-28, 5:40 PM | Message # 13
Major general
Ok, thing is obvious and clear to every member, we need a training, I suggest to make a training on coming thursday, hope everyone can be there! It starts at 20 GMT +1 on our server . Hope we will manage to fight against other ppl who will be on the server. I'll also spam your steam and write an event on TheD DM group. So don't miss it!

KamiziDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 10:08 AM | Message # 14
Major general
I think I'm gonna be back on tuesday so on thursday we can have another training, so... the training is gonna be on thursday at 20 GMT +1. Don't miss it!

AlnitakDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 11:48 AM | Message # 15
Major general
Group: Member
Roger that

You can run but you can´t hide!

Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » DMoMM-Training » Regular training (maybe with TSH....)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024