Thursday, 2024-05-09, 10:48 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | DM is getting alive! - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Members Area » Chat » DM is getting alive! (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
DM is getting alive!
KamiziDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-03, 8:51 PM | Message # 46
Major general
Group: Moderators
Ppl are just amazing, I got tked 5 times by 1 guy until Jil kicked him :O. Anyway, I agree with Jil, TDM would be better than crusade (I don't like crusade at all... too much running around and too less killing). About "sneaking" you need to know ppl Tur and many new ppl are just brainless or from eastern poland (closer to rus xD). Newbies should simply stop crying "HE'S CHEATING! CALL AN ADMIN!" or "Jilako is an admin! that's why he's so good/skilled" - heared today, awesome text xD. Tur, keep kicking noobs asses and they'll finally understand that slashing is a bad idea against warrior, but give them a chance and time to think...

ZorockDate: Thursday, 2010-11-04, 9:34 AM | Message # 47
Major general
Group: Moderators
I think the main problem is the children's age... I believe most of them are like 8-12 years old, judging from their way of playing. A more adult player would start analyzing his moves compared to his opponents and start thinking that if slash doesn't work against warriors, then he should probably stop doing that, whereas a younger child playing would be stubborn and find a way to slash a warrior (e.g. in the back) which is hard to get to. (caus of lock-on tongue )

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

Forum » Members Area » Chat » DM is getting alive! (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024