Thursday, 2024-05-09, 9:41 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | Bunnyhopping in cw and out cw - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Members Area » Chat » Bunnyhopping in cw and out cw (What is allowed, what is not?)
Bunnyhopping in cw and out cw
voidDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 12:19 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Member
Depends, Jill.
On RB you can bunnyhop as any class and since the stamina regen is so quick there you can eventually jump with full stamina bar. Ofcourse, on normal settings server this is not possible so there they will indeed be on empty stamina after bunnyhopping and at that, an easy prey.

DonSpeedyDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 5:12 PM | Message # 17
Major
Group: Clan Friends
i don't care about having bhop on/off with limit or whithout because if it's off, i loose a chance to get over the battlefield without running the whole way boringly slow. on the other hand if it's on and i face "good" players, they are better then me ... and by this fact they could get a bigger advantage of even just 3 hops anyway ... so it doesn't matter (to me as a "mainstreamplayer") at all.
i just think that everyone should play the way he can (except for "real" bugs we are not debatting about right now) and should not be limited by rules, which interfere in his personal way of playing ... if the one rule fits to the one side, the other's angry and the other way round, and since something like that results in argues and such stuff ... i just think DM isn't made for limits since it's dieing anyway, so we should not back off the small amount of those people who still play it ...
i hope you got the point tongue

MrTinyDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 5:33 PM | Message # 18
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
With bhop mages can kill easy and u can't reach them. same for archer and preist brambes ecome uslesss.
I'm not changing the rule because of this. And it is an explait because if u know how to bhop gd u can scre without any1 being able to arch up with u.
And as godfather said it is an a bit of an explote if used to go from 1 end of the map to the other etc.

>3 bhps max<

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

Forum » Members Area » Chat » Bunnyhopping in cw and out cw (What is allowed, what is not?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024