Sunday, 2024-05-12, 11:53 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | Who were your teachers? - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Members Area » Chat » Who were your teachers?
Who were your teachers?
JilakoDate: Monday, 2010-01-25, 7:07 PM | Message # 31
Lieutenant
Group: Clan Friends
There even was a serv with only Mana maps , was awesome to play on it or to train bugs

What am I , Who am I except a ghost from old times?

AnimalDate: Monday, 2010-01-25, 10:48 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
Mana maps?
Heh, 50 servers.. i nearly can't imagine that in DM; when i came, there already were only 6 or 7 playable servers (RB, EYE, KoD), but at least they were always crowded.

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 9:35 AM | Message # 33
Major
So were the EU, DE and such, Bam smile there were lots of people playing at the time.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

AnimalDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 12:57 PM | Message # 34
Sergeant
I hate that i was not able to play DM in these times, i bought the game very soon after release, but had no internet. I alread loved the singleplayer, guess i spent 3-4 hours with the demo only (demo consisted of training level and one room at the cliffs at spider island, with 6 enemies in it ^^)and tried out stuff. The fights there were very cool, because you faced 6 orcs and had no strength and a short sword only, so it was rly wise to use enviroment to kill them. Guess i had most fun with the finishing moves and the ice and the telekinesis spell; cheated adrenalin and tried out throwing orcs to some places like a edge high in the air at the wall etc^^ I also found out some funny things; e.g. that zombies nearly never die when throwing them around by telekinesis, you could take one zombie and throw him 20 m in the air or smash him against a wall 10 times, guess same goes for kick. You also can not kill enemies by smashing them with crafting hammer, although it provides +1 dmg xD. cool thing is also when you freeze an enemy with spell, walk against him so that he falls down to the ground and walk upon him, then wait until freeze effect stops. He won't be able to stand up and attack you as long as you stand upon him xD, however, he is able to grunt. It's nice to combinate this with the hammer thingy, stand upon him, smash his face and study the damage textures oO ( and hear him grunting)

Message edited by Animal - Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 12:58 PM

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-26, 3:55 PM | Message # 35
Major
Now I know why you have this nick on this forum.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

Forum » Members Area » Chat » Who were your teachers?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024