Friday, 2024-05-10, 5:59 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | Most difficult class to play in DM - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Members Area » Chat » Most difficult class to play in DM
Most difficult class to play in DM
What is the most difficult class to play in DM?
1. Warrior [ 4 ] [25.00%]
2. Assassin [ 1 ] [6.25%]
3. Archer [ 7 ] [43.75%]
4. Mage [ 1 ] [6.25%]
5. Priest [ 3 ] [18.75%]
Answers total: 16
HellDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:10 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Clan Friends
Well, ofc many ppl admit that archers and priests are the most difficult classes to play as very well (lol *proud for mah priest and arch* rofl, joking xDDD biggrin ), AS FOR ME (I mean the class which is the most difficult to play as for me) it is WARRIOR. Coz I really dunno how to escape so many hits from archers, mages, priests, other warrs and sin's bombs and deal much dmg at the same time! For me it is omfg, how they manage to kill so many ppl and still stay alive. I tried to learn playing warrior, but it seems, that I am just not able to do it xD

I am your road to HELL xD

Message edited by Hell - Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:11 PM

MightyMalcolmDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 2:54 PM | Message # 17
Sergeant
hell did u just announce warr as most difficult class, but voted archer? O.o
lol nvm xD

Applause from the audience, please!

HellDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 3:27 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
Well, yeah I voted archer coz just I agree with others, but I said-it is most difficult for me, not that I think it is most difficult in general dry

MightyMalcolmDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 5:09 PM | Message # 19
Sergeant
aaa baka ah kk thumb

DonSpeedyDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 8:47 PM | Message # 20
Major
i agree with tura about the priestress. sure, archer is hard in close combat (i prefere shotgun tripple noob arrows smile ), but if i play priest (perhaps i'm also not that good in it), you become the most aimed target on the battlefield, sometimes even from your own teammembers impatiently waiting for an heal (even if you tell them in teamchat that you're out of mana angry ), you need to turn around every 3 seconds looking for assassines (hell is truly the master in focusing me in the backstab cry ) and the fast switch between heal and curse (if you don't want to use staff) is quite a lot of stress.
Thats my opinion wink

h@†3Date: Friday, 2010-01-22, 10:43 AM | Message # 21
Counselor
Group: Administrators
OMG i didnt Vote yet...! I´m most surprised about the votes. Aercher as dificultiest class in DM O.o strange if u just see his range abilitys. Like Don Speedy discibed it = Shotgun (Tripple Arrow), or the most evul arrow ever the Drill... If u can handle the aim there no easier class in DM. Just imagin a situation.

You are the archer just spawned. Ran out (f.e. CTF_3). You spot an enemy. As usual, you have stanced ur first arrow right in the start. Release- Hit! = 60 DMG. One more half stance (about 0,7 sec to shoot), the enemy just recognized there was smthn damaging me. You aim. Short-stance..., release- Hit! and dead. and this is just for Flare-arrow, which u can have right in the start (lvl 2 or lvl 3, depends what u lvl first).

Now imagine this with Drill or what ever Arrow u want. Stance-Aim Hit! 90 DMG (for a full stanced Drill) the second arrow u just need to spam. Nothing to aim or things like that. If the enemy isnt tarded he´ll try to aviod death. So he ran away. (this happends so selden, I can count that on one hand) If the enemy tries to kill ya, you just "hop" away (to get distance) while u hop u restance or just reload, and shoot = DEAD!.

Srsly it is very simple. The hardest thing u need to learn is the aim... And this is most about a lil feelinf u need to hold in front or just straigt to the enemy. The rest is simple as shit.

°~._Who thinks to be something, stoped to become someting_.~°

h@†3Date: Friday, 2010-01-22, 11:02 AM | Message # 22
Counselor
Group: Administrators
Ok I double post, but it is my Forum :P

Well after some reading I decided for priest. Because like Tura said it is target N° 1. Which can make u seeing ur dead in a faster way then other classes. Anyway I guess I dont need to explain any further. Just the focus you gain is to high over all, and makes it impossbile to survive with a bad team.

What I´m seeing is that most of you seem to forget about the single skills on each class. Specially the Warrior... If u hear Warrior you just think about a STM, DMG, DFN, and Fast-Stance war. Maybe Magic-Shield. The thing is. Warrior can be used in different ways...There is the hardest which I just explained. But you also can use Leap-Attack (which just is an instand-killer) or maybe shield attack. OR you can skill for Battlecry and the skill after. Which gives ur team a short boost in all abilitys. Which also can be evil. So I must say that there are 3 possible ways to play a warrior (mainly... u also can mix. But this would take to long to explain)

In general u just have a Warrior (LVL 1)

When you are upgrading skills STM, DMG, DFN, you have the Gladiator (this most fits)

When you are upgrading skill like STM, Shield-Attack (or Leap), and STR, you have a Knight

When you upgrade Battlecry and the other Skill, (and the rest to STM, or what ever) you will have a Paladin. Which makes a full team OP, together with priest invinceble.

At least I hope this may open ur eyes a bit in the way I do over all. biggrin

°~._Who thinks to be something, stoped to become someting_.~°

HellDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 3:31 PM | Message # 23
Colonel
As for priest. I consider u know me not as the last priest in the game. I would like to say, if u know how to stay alive, how to evade most of enemy's attacks and how to use all the necessary skills most effectively, it won't be very hard for u not to die all the time, being target #1...(IMHO) tongue

TuralyonDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:07 PM | Message # 24
Major
Now people, don't turn the question "What is the most difficult class to play in DM?" to which YOU actually play worst (because you didn't play it much, you don't find it fun...), but which actually is the hardest to play. Agreed, archer is hard, but seriously, priest would be harder.
Ofc, a good priest as yourself, Hell, isn't easily killed .... yet again, I've seen lots of good archers that killed 1vs1 a very good priest aswell. My point is, priest would be the hardest class in general.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

MightyMalcolmDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 9:56 PM | Message # 25
Sergeant
woohoo! 13 ppl voted! AMAZING FEEDBACK!! cmon, there must be more!

NikitsonDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 0:08 AM | Message # 26
Colonel
Group: Member
i didnt vote.and dont wanna :P
so...i cant see results...lol whos da first?

Message edited by Nikitson - Friday, 2010-02-05, 0:08 AM

MightyMalcolmDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 0:19 AM | Message # 27
Sergeant
there should be a button like "view results" ô.o biggrin but its warr: 3, prst: 3, arch: 7

NikitsonDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 6:46 AM | Message # 28
Colonel
Group: Member
lol ty maly for helping to find "solution button" happy

MightyMalcolmDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 10:53 AM | Message # 29
Sergeant
np tongue xDD

Message edited by MightyMalcolm - Saturday, 2010-02-27, 10:53 AM

Forum » Members Area » Chat » Most difficult class to play in DM