Main | ๖ۣۜTG^Training - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » DMoMM-Training » ๖ۣۜTG^Training
๖ۣۜTG^Training
MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 1:57 PM | Message # 1
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
Last training was very disappointing; this is why i am creating this thread.
I would like Thursday to be known as training day, we have had training on this day from when we began.
But what i would like to change is the time of the event, The normal time was 7 pm GMT+1 but seeing as only 4 or so members come i thought the time needs to be changed so more members can come.
Pls post the time u would like KoD trainings to begin in GMT+1 time.

Added:

Any member that does not attend trainings 2 times in a row(misses 2 trainings in a row), without good reason, u will lose Admin rights for how long thats up to ME and right now i'm not in a good mood! Also may even lose a place in CW tram, i don't care if we lose because all of our gd members didn't come to trainings. I will only choose the members that come.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

HellDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 2:02 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Clan Friends
Moreover, u should take into consideration the fact that not only the time may be changed, but the day as well...

I am your road to HELL xD

HakkenDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 6:25 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Member
Well generelly i'd say that ~20 is good, but i'd als like to mention quality of trenings. It's like.... we get on a serv, start pwning ppl. they don't stand a chance, bcoz we're organized, we have uber-skill compared to them. What heppens? They leave. it becoms esier, more leave, we get bored and we leave. Something has to change.... but i have no idea what

Added (2010-07-10, 6:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and don't get me wrong, i don't want to blame anyone, or say that trenings are pointless... i just think we have to thinkover a better way to... get better wink

There are just 10 types of pealpe. Thoose who understands binary and thoose who don't.

NikitsonDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 6:34 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
a bit indeed!

HellDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 6:37 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
coz we need TSH to train on as nobody except them can stand against us

HakkenDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 7:41 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
well... not only but we DO NEED, more experienced players to train with. also i guess we should make some tactics... hmm...

There are just 10 types of pealpe. Thoose who understands binary and thoose who don't.

MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 7:58 PM | Message # 7
Clanleader
Your joking about being organised right? were u even in our last cw?!? >.<
Our teamplay is 3 out of 10 at max! thats what trainings for!
Don't have such a big ego hakken, we maybe skilled but not uber skilled, we may have played together for a long time but our teamplay isn't gd.
The thing that need to change is more members coming, i i'm tierd of getting annoyed all the time when members don't come when they think they don't need to, ha. From last CW we all need to.

Also even if theres no piblic to fight if 6 members come i can make a 3 vs 3 where we can still do teamplay in our group/lear eachotheres playing style etc.

I have made tactics with otheres but coz no1 came on the wednesdays (this was befor last cw) only me beer hell alni and Zorock knows of them. Stop being lazy and thinking we r unstopable...

HakkenDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 9:10 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
yes tiny, i was on our last cw and i was no our last training.and i remember what you said about "stealing kills". And i also remember what happened (aka everyone left).
I don't say we don't need trainings. OFC we DO!
But, we have to decide, what to train! if teamplay, then i guess evryone should know tatics... or am I wrong? oO
So my suggestion is:
1. evryone knows tactics
2. we make KoD - only training to check how thoose work
3. KoD vs. server, to check if tactics work against enemies.

HellDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 11:43 AM | Message # 9
Colonel
vs server isn't good, we don't need just random players against us, but rly skilled ones...the last time we played {KoD} vs serv, there were more {KoD}-s than players against us and moreover, there were many low-skilled players...i think that we should train against TSH or against very many good players both from TSH and non-clan-players (like fly, ur-gash, tyranus etc etc u know them all)...well or ofc we should do {KoD} vs {KoD} trainings... when I was in EYE we even had [EYE] vs [EYE] clanwars and was pretty gewd training for both sides...

JilakoDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 12:02 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Well, that doesn't concern me at all but I agree with Hell about
vs server isn't good, we don't need just random players against us, but rly skilled ones...

Against casual players, you don't need any strategy to win, considering that only 3 players can block a whole team from doing anything. The problem is that now, you are pretty limited on other "pro" *cough* players cause there aren't many left that aren't in KoD or TSH and who will listen to what says the training organizer.
What you can also do to force the people in training to teamplay is to do 3(or 4) vs 6-7 playeyrs (and obviously, no casual players at all in that)
when I was in EYE we even had [EYE] vs [EYE] clanwars and was pretty gewd training for both sides...
This was possible because there were many players and active, specially with the russian and international branches.
Furthermore, if Tiny says there are only 4 players in average number on trainng, in my opinion, there is a major problem.
But as i said, it doesn't concern me so feel free to ignore this message

What am I , Who am I except a ghost from old times?

HakkenDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 1:04 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
tiny, i said
Quote (Hakken)
we have uber-skill compared to them
, where i meant ppl that are usually on our server...and rly, against such ppl it is just a target practice!, not teamplay practice i'd say...

MrTinyDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 2:05 PM | Message # 12
Clanleader
Still it dons't mean u don't have to come to training events!
If u come i can make 3 vs 3 or smth but how can i do that when only 4 members come?!
Thats what i'm saying come to the trainings so i can actualy do smth...

HakkenDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 8:26 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
I most usually come to trainings (if i see that any other KoD has DM lunched) and i never said that trainings are bad!

ZorockDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 3:07 PM | Message # 14
Major general
Group: Moderators
Well.. I'd say we need more specified trainings, as Hakken also briefly mentioned.
So if we want to get better at some things, we should ask each other to come practice that thing.
Eg. I joined Hakken in DM not so long ago, because he wanted to test something as assassin. I thought, that it always makes people better at gaming, if they are allowed to test specific things during specific circumstances. The point is, that we need to ask each other for help and make more specific trainings. Specialize 1 skill at a time. Like aim, fighting multiple enemies, avoiding multiple enemies, fighting 2 warrior or 2 archers, surviving bombs, or 2 assassins. etc. etc.

Theres no point in running around on a server with random people on 1 team, and KoD on the other and just capturing flags. We need surviving skills as well.
I believe its very important to focus 1 thing at a time, so that we don't get confused, and we must learn how to use that 1 thing, in different locations under different circumstances.

(I hope you see my point here o.o)

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

MrTinyDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 3:36 PM | Message # 15
Clanleader
The thing is our individual skill is good and what u said is a clan mate helping a clan made which is nice to see but not organised with use in mind (hole clan) but the real problem is our team play as i said i think is a 3 out of 10.
That’s why i want all of u to come! Even if u think we r to gd to bother we need to coz out last CW showed that our team play is bad, the only reason we won was because of our own skill.
The training ur talking about u can do anytime, all u need to do is ask a clan mate to help out and most of use r usually online so thats easy to do and u guys can do that in 2s and organise it alone.
Teamplay needs a set time and date and MORE THEN >4< MEMBERS TO COME ALL THE TIME! not just a 1 off.
This will help me make a 3 vs 3 where we can work on our teamplay in groups. 2 vs 1 and stuff like that u can do anytime on our server.

Back no topic pls say what time on thursday u can come.

Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » DMoMM-Training » ๖ۣۜTG^Training
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024