Monday, 2024-05-06, 12:37 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | Introduction? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: MrTiny  
Forum » TheD.Clan » Introduction » Introduction? (What to put in it if your stuck. :p)
Introduction?
MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2011-03-19, 0:25 AM | Message # 1
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
Well i made this for server regulars and clan fiends. This section of the forum is for you guys to introduce yourselves and make yourselves known to the clan forums.
Members can introduce themselves if they realy want too as well. wink

If you don't know what to put in your introduction you can copy the template i have made for you below (where is also a coded verson for easy copy & past below template):

Name: Its up to you if you want to put your name on here or not

Date of Birth: Don’t have to put your exact date of birth, just like 1991 or smth would be nice.

Whereabouts do you live roughly: Just a city name and country will do here

Ingame name: What name or names do you tend to play by in-game

What servers do you frequently play on: (say ours or we will eat u! nah I’m joking but RB settings we don’t like D:)

How did you find TheD:

What computer specs do you play on:

What Games do your frequently play:

What education do you have: Don’t have to if you don’t want to.

What Jobs have you done: Don’t have to if you don’t want to.

Kiddies: Got any kids? Don’t have to fill this out if you don’t want to.

Hobbies: Apart from DMoM OFC! xD

Code
[color=blue]Name:[/color] Its up to you if you want to put your name on here or not

[color=blue]Date of Birth:[/color] Don’t have to put your exact date of birth, just like 1991 or smth would be nice.     

[color=blue]Whereabouts do you live roughly:[/color] Just a city name and country will do here

[color=blue]Ingame name:[/color] What name or names do you tend to play by in-game   

[color=blue]What servers do you frequently play on:[/color] (say ours or we will eat u! nah I’m joking but RB settings we don’t like D:)

[color=blue]How did you find TheD:[/color]

[color=blue]What computer specs do you play on: [/color]

[color=blue]What Games do your frequently play:[/color]

[color=blue]What education do you have:[/color] Don’t have to if you don’t want to.

[color=blue]What Jobs have you done:[/color] Don’t have to if you don’t want to.

[color=blue]Kiddies:[/color] Got any kids? Don’t have to fill this out if you don’t want to.

[color=blue]Hobbies[/color]: Apart from DMoM OFC! xD

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

Forum » TheD.Clan » Introduction » Introduction? (What to put in it if your stuck. :p)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024