Saturday, 2024-05-04, 8:06 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | ๖TG^Training Information - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » DMoMM-Training » ๖TG^Training Information
๖TG^Training Information
MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2010-11-06, 1:44 PM | Message # 1
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
Training Information:

Date: Thursday
Time: 7:30 to 8:30 pm GMT+1

Notification.

Members that miss trainings 2 or 3 times in a row runs, without good reason, the risk of losing their admin abilities for a period of time (the time in which u will lose admin abilities will be up to me), and also run the risk of losing a place in the CWs.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

ZorockDate: Sunday, 2010-11-07, 9:07 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderators
Sadly I can't be there for a few more times... I haven't been able to join for a long time, because I'm taking my drivers license and the Theory we need to learn is always on Thursdays, from 18:00 - 21:00 :/
But.. It will soon be over, and I'm sorry for not letting you know earlier :<

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

MrTinyDate: Sunday, 2010-11-28, 6:28 PM | Message # 3
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
Training most start soon.
Next week I'll get the ball roling.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

voidDate: Saturday, 2010-12-18, 0:32 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Member
Hey,
I'm sorry. I've got an extremely busy schoolyear and I'm just playing DM at random moments.
It's hard to be fitting games in at specific times now and actually, I would rather not be holding out specific slots of times for gaming in any case atm.

I've got my master thesis, erasmus student network organisation, loads of other university work, there's lots of programming to be done to my drupal extension for ESN, besides all that there's also all different circles of friends who want to meet that I can't blow of all the time. Therefore, my DM time, though I do play often as relaxation, is all at random moments.

If that means I lose my spot in CW, then, well... actually, I probably don't have time to fit in CW either so I guess that's not to much of a problem.
If it means losing admin powers, to be honest, with all due respect, it's a bad thing to use as a threat (nothing bad intented with this). Because having admins on the server ensures you keep it clean from tk-ers and hackers and all the likes. And together with Jil and Bam, the three of us are probably the most active players on the server.
Which then again is contradictory to me having a lot of work, but as I said, random moments... :P

xTom

Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » DMoMM-Training » ๖TG^Training Information
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024