Group: Moderators
Okay guys..
setup for this first cw is:

Archer : Void
Assassin : Ant
Mage : Hakken
Priestess : Nikitson
Warrior : Zorock + Alni

This cw will take place on the 24th as mentioned, at 20:00 GTM +1. (German time)
This cw will take place on our server, so you should all prepare for this cw and dust off your rust whenever you get time ^^
Its not sure that the same players will play for the second cw. This depends on when it is. I hope for it to be on the 27th, since thats when all players seems to be able to play =)

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

voidDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 11:20 AM | Message # 17
Colonel
Group: Member
Guys, would someone be able to cover for me tonight ?
I kind of ran into a problem. I have some university work that has to be finished, by yesterday. And I thought the deadline was the 28th of august. Apparently now I'm already a day to late and should REALLY finnish this work ASAP.

Is there anybody that could fill in ?

DonSpeedyDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 2:38 PM | Message # 18
Major
Group: Clan Friends
if you guys don't find anybody you're free to ask one of us of course smile

ZorockDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 2:57 PM | Message # 19
Major general
I've talked to DonSpeedy, and TSH Eldis will play for us as warrior (which means I'll play archer again) IF FeC allows him to....

DonSpeedyDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 3:02 PM | Message # 20
Major
ateist, we are bros, just call me Speedy! wink cool biggrin

voidDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 4:57 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
With a little bit of luck I might be able to make it. But I don't want everyone to change plans at my whim, so you guys just see what you want to do, and let me know. I'll definitely check the forum again so you can just post here.

Added (2010-08-24, 4:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Aight, I've just finished the assignments and will have time to go to clanwar tonight if you would still like me too. Please let me know what you decide smile

ZorockDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 5:18 PM | Message # 22
Major general
cool biggrin I'll tell DonSpeedy (unless he sees this) that Eldis don't have to play for KoD at least.. He might have to play for FEC though xD since they lack players too <.<

DonSpeedyDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 6:52 PM | Message # 23
Major
Quote (Ateist)
DonSpeedy

Speedy! SPEEDY ... well, nvm :O

voidDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 8:18 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Last attempt goes here...

Since nobody seems be answering chat / skype and I can't get on the server without the password. If anybody reads this, please let me know the password somehow.
My Skype is tom.pauwaert in case the chat doesn't work.

I'll stay online for at least half an hour longer and if nobody has said anything by then I guess I might do 1001 other things instead. So, if I in that case I do happen to miss out on the cw, best of luck to you all! Smash some FeC-ass

x

Quote (DonSpeedy)
Speedy! SPEEDY ... well, nvm :O

Speedy! Speedy! Though, you didn't answer chat either mate, evil speedz ^^

HellDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 10:27 PM | Message # 25
Colonel
poor void...

I am your road to HELL xD

voidDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 10:21 AM | Message # 26
Colonel
Meh it's ok, I guess it was just a Steam-Friends issue... only works half of the time anyway.

ZorockDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 10:52 AM | Message # 27
Major general
So... you all know we had a cw. And 2 of those who promised to be there, didn't show up!! Alnitak and Ant.. I'm disappointed. This meant we had to include TSH eldis, and Hell to our setup... Since FEC needed 2 people as well, they got Eldis and we kept Hell.

So... The cw was about to start and we were only 3 players ingame from each clan. (I was later told that .New void asked everybody to give him the pw to the server, but apparently no1 was able to see his messages, including me) We then agreed that we wouldn't play with any priest in case we started the cw with only 3 guys on each team. Then Dipsy and Phoenix showed up and Hell and Eldis joined, so we were 5v5 again. I then thought we went back to the original rules, and so we played with Hell as priest. Apparently this upset some of the FEC guys (they thought we still played without priests), and dipsy left too for some unknown reason, so we continued playing 4v3. Hell, Nikitson, Hakken and Me vs Hurrik, Eldis, and sadly I dont remember the last name :< Anyways. The cw ended without any1 capturing any flags. The gameplay was good, but we need to move faster by throwing flag to each other while keeping the enemy away. I know this is hard to do, but we gotta try =)

HakkenDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 8:58 PM | Message # 28
Colonel
The gameplay without full squad (warriors!!!) can't be good. Dipsy left, because of laggz, butin feveor i fighting i forgot to write that ;p. The main problem was misunderstanding between us and fec... and about fec's (at least some of them) way of thinking i have a very detailed thouths.... but i won't write 'em here bcoz tiny will rage at me o.o

There are just 10 types of pealpe. Thoose who understands binary and thoose who don't.

HellDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 1:30 AM | Message # 29
Colonel
U know, I can't even call THAT a CW <.< That was a game with no rules...they had 2 mages, 2 warriors, meanwhile complaining about the no-priest-rule omg o.O Any no-double-class-rule? o.O wtf was that >.< i was rly pissed off >< Hate ppl complaining about the rules when not following them as well ><
And ye, no flags coz:
1) 2 warriors for 5v5 is too much
2) Eldis saved their asses, if not him...well u know it

I am your road to HELL xD

Message edited by Hell - Thursday, 2010-08-26, 1:32 AM

ZorockDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 9:30 AM | Message # 30
Major general
Idd Eldis saved their asses. And I really thought we had agreed for 5v5 we would play 1 of all classes...

Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » Clanwars » 1st FeC CW
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024