Main | Last survivor - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » Clanwars » Last survivor
Last survivor
JilakoDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 10:29 AM | Message # 31
Lieutenant
Group: Clan Friends
Heidil is sometimes on rb servs, and she is awesome priest (ok, not as much as xana imo , but still very good) but for the others, same for me , i didn't hear about.
Allyce was very good priest too =/

What am I , Who am I except a ghost from old times?

NikitsonDate: Friday, 2009-05-01, 1:02 PM | Message # 32
Colonel
Group: Member
heh Allyce was nice priest but i didnt see her a long time.
but Kay'l he is really nice but i didnt see him about 7-... months maybe more(
change balance online biggrin love that tactic cool
Denarc plays almost every day but not by Denarc and not for priest. long last time he plays for slash warrior biggrin and bombs assassin tongue

really over 2 years(plus some months) i have seen only that awesome priestess they are rly know what they do
their score completely could be 50\0 im not kidding

Message edited by Nikitson - Friday, 2009-05-01, 1:10 PM

TuralyonDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-28, 11:47 AM | Message # 33
Major
Oh well, I think I've let the conversation grow long enough.
Now it's time to act.
Orc told me before about this Last Survivor, but I didn't quite have the time to deal with it, nor did I have the patience to wait for 10 players to show up at the same day at same hour ...
So, as I can see, other people are interested aswell, so we will make this happen.
It will take part on our server I presume, unless KoD have their own server back etc ...
And we'll still talk about commands in console.
One thing is for sure, what Jil's been trying to say ... each class has to be nerfed, unless you want to see one class being overrun by the others ... Niki, you gotta understand that this isn't CTF, but it's "DM" ... it's everybody for themselves ... in ctf you can sometimes hope that your allies will distract other players for you to kill them ... but here, it is you who will be distracted, because you have noone to rely on ... for example, you try to kill someone, you're doing a good job, than a fireball flies directly at you and your target, both dead, 2 points for the mage across the map..

Actually, I don't think this is even debatable ... majority vs Niki ...

When, how and w/e we'll still talk about this ... but the primary idea of Jil still stands.
Hate, Tiny, you just get some info when your part of the clan can play (days, hours, etc) and since I think our clan is smaller, I will take the opportunity to invite some good players I know from DM to join that event aswell.
Ty for understanding.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

HellDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 5:50 AM | Message # 34
Colonel
Easy stoneskined priest? *yawn* Priest needs lvl 2 to kill every class except warrior only and lvl 3 to kill every1. There r no classes which can compete him on lvl 3, killing priest at least requires lvl 4, and as far as bs is concerned..well, as priest is my second class, I always know whom to be "scared" of so I never lose sight of a good sin, never lose sight of-->no kill for the sin. Ofc on ctf u have chance but on collo-map or when u know that Nikitson can bs ya any second, well, I am not a newbie, who goes forward without watching around all the time...
Priest usually dies by his fault or by a gang, it requires at least 3 ppl usually (dont forget, that priest can not only attack, but run away as well, like u run away from him, so...). Ofc I dont think that I am a good priest, but usually when I play priest ppl prefer to have peace with me or they just run away and even Tura sometimes prefers to take another target instead of me...nothing to say about Xana.

I am your road to HELL xD

ZorockDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 11:33 AM | Message # 35
Major general
Group: Moderators
That is quite true, although two slashing melee classes can kill you very fast, specially when one of them is in your back and you still have a hard time getting away because you get "pulled back" because of the slashing. And then it doesn't really matter how much you try to fight them because you dont have mana enough no matter what lvl you are in tongue

Those who underestimates themselves shall stay in misery where they belong.

Steam ID: dragon_of_doom

Message edited by Ateist - Thursday, 2009-07-30, 11:33 AM

HellDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 5:06 PM | Message # 36
Colonel
Brambles r for ya-with them I can fight almost all team...and I'd say another problem for priest is 1-hit skillz like leap. Btw as far as sin bombs r concerned...I've never been killed by them with full hp while stoneskined...so no chance for ya xD tongue and what about bramble arrow,,,as I am an archer mainly..I can say-yeah, it is rly an evul thing for killing a priest but,,,if u dont have drill too, u have no chance to kill a good priest 1v1...u need an assist, and if u have drill...then u r already lvl 6 at least,,,so archer also cant compete a good priest on lvl 3(4).

Message edited by Hell - Thursday, 2009-07-30, 5:13 PM

ZorockDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 12:40 PM | Message # 37
Major general
the proxy bomb deals only 40 or 45 at max, while trigger does 150 dmg at max (not 127 as it sais) And while stoneskinned you need to take 200 dmg to instant die, but that is not possible since 45+150 is only 195 tongue

HellDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 5:56 PM | Message # 38
Colonel
That's it tongue

NikitsonDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 7:09 PM | Message # 39
Colonel
Hell you have never been killed by bombs? happy
watch out: 1 slash and 2 bombs in close distance = 2 deaths : assassin's and priestess's. that all smile

anyway most easy way to kill good priestess as i said its a good Mage.

affinity of cause is Fire Mystery (Pyromancer)
1 Firebolt(exactly 1) and immediately throw the fireball. so if you are an good mage and you hit your aim finally you ve got 1 frag named priestess wink

Btw many of servers are FUCKING CHANGING THE DEFAULT SETTINGS and perhaps it makes your result different biggrin

Message edited by Nikitson - Friday, 2009-07-31, 7:10 PM

HellDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 7:43 PM | Message # 40
Colonel
With full hp I wasnt coz usually I heal after this slash coz I know that u gonna bomb me :P and even if u kill me suiciding it shouldnt make ya be proud of yourself :P coz anyway u didnt manage to kill me without dying :P and anyway if I know that sin uses bombs I know how he will act to kill me, so the way u say is useless :P coz I can just run away when u slash me once and prepare to bomb both of us, if u try to do it anyway, u just bomb yourself so...and about mage...Jil rarely killz me even if he does like u say :P nothing to say about other mages :P for me most mages r easy targets :P

Message edited by Hell - Friday, 2009-07-31, 7:44 PM

ZorockDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 11:10 PM | Message # 41
Major general
Well Hell.. I agree with nikitson on the fact that it is indeed very hard to survive a mage with full dmg.. If he throws a fireorb and hit you perfectly with a fireball so that they explode at the same time, then it is pretty hard to survive tongue

HellDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 1:07 AM | Message # 42
Colonel
yeah, kinda difficult, but rly possible ^^

NikitsonDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 3:04 AM | Message # 43
Colonel
hell look.
1.if you are will be my purpose(i dont care for other players..only you) i kill you anyway. even without suiciding. wink
2. you was talking about 1 vs 1..yes in battle between assassin and priest its omg..priest has possess. no questions)
but in real game with a lot of players "me" willnot be the visible for you. i need 000000000000000000.1 seconds to do my job biggrin

Quote (Hell)
yeah, kinda difficult, but rly possible ^^

nope dude when occasion offers you willnot have chance. 1 explode takes more then 220..and more, more, more.. To me laziness it to calculate biggrin

if he/she is the nice mage it be necessary to calculate everything simply competently. thats all ^^

anyway you are very nice priest! smile
btw and archer happy

but every1 could be Die lool

Added (2009-08-01, 3:04 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Turalyon,

Quote (Turalyon)
for example, you try to kill someone, you're doing a good job, than a fireball flies directly at you and your target, both dead, 2 points for the mage across the map..

wacko ive got confused..make no sense (at all)
i try to make you all understand that DM is a game including slash bombs leap charge etc. and all settings which we still have.

If some1 can to create maps, change settings ^^ it is not necessary to do "your own balance" because you so consider..
Create the MODS, new classes etc..Do not destroy DM try to help to survive and improve it!

Message edited by Nikitson - Saturday, 2009-08-01, 2:34 AM

HellDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 3:37 AM | Message # 44
Colonel
Quote (Nikitson)
if you are will be my purpose(i dont care for other players..only you) i kill you anyway. even without suiciding.

hehe happy same to ya if I play archer happy cool

Quote (Nikitson)
anyway you are very nice priest! smile
btw and archer happy

thx^^ and u r a very good sin tongue and a good friend xD (lol this should be in reputation xDDD but nvm tongue )
Quote (Nikitson)
i try to make you all understand that DM is a game including slash bombs leap charge etc. and all settings which we still have.

Agree xD hope u enjoyed my "noobs of dm" thread on EYE forum biggrin

NikitsonDate: Saturday, 2009-08-01, 8:34 AM | Message # 45
Colonel
heh yep. i really enjoyed of your thread happy

Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » Clanwars » Last survivor
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024