Thursday, 2024-05-02, 9:11 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[TheD]The Descendants
Main | Another [EYE] vs ๖TG^ clanwars - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: h@†3, MrTiny  
Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » Clanwars » Another [EYE] vs ๖TG^ clanwars
Another [EYE] vs ๖TG^ clanwars
TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 9:57 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Clan Friends
Greetings!

As you all remember, we said we will have a second clanwars about a month after the first one. But as it seems there weren't enough members online on either side, or just the time or date didn't suit other clan. Well, I think the things in school have settled at least a bit for now, and I hope we can make another clanwars.
But I want this clanwars to be different!
I was thinking about Crusade mode, instead of CTF.
We would play 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6. But if we choose the 6 vs 6 mode, the 6th player has to be archer (that means, two archers).
Since you know that Crusade is also known that if there are balanced teams, it can go forever, so we will make a "when it ends" rule. I suggest that if we're battling on the 5th and 4th map (last and pre-last) the attackers win, if attackers win the 4th map (this maps are l_mp4 for humans and l_mp2 for undead) three times.
As for the time, I thought it would be perfect if we play it on sathurday or sunday (22. or 23. november - next weekend).

I hope that you accept the challange and that you have avaliable players.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

MrTinyDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 10:08 PM | Message # 2
Clanleader
Group: Administrators
That sounds like a nice change.

Born In Darkness. Sworn To Justice.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

h@†3Date: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 10:25 PM | Message # 3
Counselor
Great suggest... but bad date. We got a upcoming war in AoC there. (date is not fixed yet, but that weekend) Well but its a great idea. I´m sick of CTF. So Crusade will be fine. Well for the rules... Hm "when it ends" is a bit hard. Tural u know how the ppl are. "I must go" or smthn like that. I mean yeah sure its pretty hard to decide which team has won if we are even tho. But in fact of that i think we will loose ppl while playing (and we both stay alone xD)
Think we should talk about how we do this.
But anyway 5v5 sounds great, 6v6 is a bit hard (coz of ppl) but i think i can set a team for it. I specially let ya know when CW in AoC takes place and when we could do thisone biggrin

°~._Who thinks to be something, stoped to become someting_.~°

TuralyonDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 11:38 PM | Message # 4
Major
Group: Clan Friends
Ok ... about leaving people. All I can say: "you need to have a reserve avaliable". But if you won't have a reserve, than we might do the same ... like, your mage left, we will get our mage to spectators or to other server (because of Ventrilo).
About the rules who wins if CW takes too long, we really need to set something ... but I think winning 3 times one map is hard. That means l_mp4, l_mp5, l_mp4, l_mp5, l_mp4 ... that's the order, if in the middle there is l_mp3, they don't win ... jada jada ... because, I really don't want to argue during the CW about it.

Your resoning is excellent -- it's only your basic asumptions that are wrong.

NikitsonDate: Sunday, 2008-11-16, 0:17 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Member
Crusade FOREVER!
but it gonna be too hard to have CW on it i guess.. wink
well will see)

h@†3Date: Thursday, 2008-11-20, 7:11 PM | Message # 6
Counselor
So, Clanwars will take place next weekend (23th November) and the week after (29th November).
We will play Crusade mode (instead of CTF), so there will be some change as we are used to. This will splitted in two parts.
About how many players will play, I was thinking of 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 (but if we play 6 vs 6, the 6th player has to be archer).
I really hope we can make 6 vs 6. Server will be EYE Domain.
We've done the days, now for the time. Somewhere between 16:00 - 20:00 GMT+0 (London Time). But we will yet discuss about this.

About the rules: I was thinking something like this. As you know, crusades are known also that they can take about 3-5 hours if the teams are balanced, specially if the defenders are on their last map, which is really easy to defend. So, I thought of something like this. If pre-last map is won 3 times in a row, that's a win for the attacker. (for example: Humans win map l_mp4, and they proceed to Undead's last base (Nar'heresh) l_mp5. Here Undead win, and map is again l_mp4, Humans win again, l_mp5, Undead defend it once more, l_mp4 and Humans win it again - that's a win.) So, all it takes is to win the pre-last map 3 times if you can't win on the last map. This rules might change.

I have already made a team that will play, and I will talk about it through steam to every individual.

Oh, yeah. If people that won't participate in this Clanwars think why they won't play, the reason is simple. You're just not active enough, so you won't play, even if you're better than players who will play.

Wish you all good luck on trainings, and have fun.

°~._Who thinks to be something, stoped to become someting_.~°

Forum » Dark Messiah of Might and Magic » Clanwars » Another [EYE] vs ๖TG^ clanwars
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright TheD.Clan© 2024